Summerfield Browne Solicitors has now represented numerous clients of the notorious business rate company RVA Surveyors.
Summerfield Browne Solicitors are now asking for victims of RVA Surveyors to come forward with a view to bringing a group action against the company.
Legal action is being planned against RVA Surveyors in relation to the contracts that they have allegedly entered.
We are interested to represent you if the follow applies to you:
1. You are the director of a limited company and you were cold called by RVA Surveyors regarding business rates.
2. You arranged for a meeting with RVA Surveyors where you were asked to sign documentation (typically a green and pink sheet of paper).
3. You have a contract with RVA Surveyors for a term of 4 years or more.
4. You have entered into a contract with RVA Surveyors that states that 45% of any business rates saving is charged by RVA Surveyors.
5. You have received an invoice from RVA Surveyors stating that you need to make a payment within 7 days
6. You have received a ‘letter before claim’ or a ‘letter before action’ from RVA Surveyors.
7. The amount being claimed from your company by RVA Surveyors is less than £10,000.00
Summerfield Browne Solicitors have instructed a barrister, Fay Collinson of Kings Chambers in Manchester, who is prepared to represent the victims of RVA Surveyors in the group action.
Once we have taken your call and information, we will make a quick assessment as to whether your case is suitable for inclusion in the proposed group action lawsuit against RVA Surveyors.
Please note that if a court claim has been issued against your company there may be strict court deadlines to adhere to which means that we may be able to assist in relation to your case on a low cost, agreed fee basis.
Get in touch
To add your name and details to the proposed group action we have set up a dedicated email address.
Please complete the form with your business name and telephone number and we will add your details to our mailing list. We will get in touch within one working day with our file opening requirements.
Alternatively send an email to email@example.com
OFFICES AND GEOGRAPHIC AREAS SERVICED BY US
We have offices in London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Oxford (all by appointment only) and our administrative office is in Market Harborough, Leicester, Leicestershire.
All correspondence and post should be sent to our Administrative office in Market Harborough and we shall not be liable in the event that correspondence is sent elsewhere.
We provide legal services all over England and Wales.