Summerfield Browne Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Our Section 21 Solicitors & Section 8 Solicitors advise on all aspects of Landlord and Tenant claims including obtaining possession, recovery of rent of arrears and instructing bailiffs to recover your property.
We offer a new service where we will:
1. Review the terms of your tenant’s tenancy agreement
2. Advise you on the correct notice to serve in order to comply with your agreement and the relevant law
3. Provide you with a letter of advice as to the correct process to follow
4. Prepare and serve the correct notice on your tenant which can include
a. Recovery of possession and rent arrears (where your tenant owes rent)
b. Recovery of possession only (i.e. a ‘no fault’ notice).
For a fixed fee of £99.00 + VAT.
Our land and tenant solicitors have extensive experience of advising on housing possession related matters. We will evaluate all cases to determine whether there are sufficient grounds for sending your tenants a notice requiring them to give up possession of the property, and also whether there are grounds for recovery of rent arrears.
Our team are specialists in analysing and determining whether the correct procedure has been followed by landlords in relation to tenancy agreements and have experience in drafting tenancy agreements on behalf of clients.
Our team of landlord solicitors advise on the following:
• Service of section 21 notices to recover possession after a tenancy comes to an end.
• Service of section 8 notices to recover possession and recover rent arrears.
• Apply to the court for a possession order (ordering a tenant to give possession of the property back to the landlord).
• Checking a tenant’s notice is valid
• Instructing a legal representative to attend court to assist you with obtaining the possession order
• Instructing a bailiff to recover possession after you have obtained the possession order.
Types of Enforcement
Our team advise on all types of landlord and tenant claims including:
• Preparing and serving Section 8 Notices and Section 21 Notices
• Residential property recovery
• Housing possession claims
• Instructing county court bailiffs to enforce a possession order
• Instructing high court enforcement officers to enforce a possession order and recover rent arrears
• Tracing debtors who have left you with rent arrears
• Reviewing and amending tenancy agreements
• Drafting tenancy agreements on behalf of landlords
• Representing clients at court to assist in obtaining orders for possession
Why Summerfield Browne
Summerfield Browne have a dedicated team of landlord and tenant lawyers who have specialist expertise in advising on tenancy related matters including recovering possession on behalf of clients.
Please visit our Contact page and submit an enquiry form or contact us on 0800 567 7975 or if you are telephoning from a mobile on 01858 414284 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact each of our offices on 020 3292 1306 (London); 0121 259 0005 (Birmingham); 01223 420252 (Cambridge); 01865 784098 (Oxford); 01858 414284 (Market Harborough); 0116 208 1495 (Leicester).
OFFICES AND GEOGRAPHIC AREAS SERVICED BY US
We have offices in London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Oxford (all by appointment only) and our administrative office is in Market Harborough, Leicester, Leicestershire.
All correspondence and post should be sent to our Administrative office in Market Harborough and we shall not be liable in the event that correspondence is sent elsewhere.
We provide legal services all over England and Wales.