Summerfield Browne Solicitors have represented numerous clients of the notorious business rate company RVA Surveyors.
If the following applies to you then we would like to hear from you:
1. You are the director of a limited company and you were cold called by RVA Surveyors regarding business rates.
2. You arranged for a meeting with RVA Surveyors where you were asked to sign documentation (typically a green and pink sheet of paper).
3. You have a contract with RVA Surveyors for a term of 4 years or more.
4. You have entered into a contract with RVA Surveyors that states that 45% of any business rates saving is charged by RVA Surveyors.
5. You have received an invoice from RVA Surveyors stating that you need to make a payment within 7 days
6. You have received a ‘letter before claim’ or a ‘letter before action’ from RVA Surveyors.
Please note that if a court claim has been issued against your company there may be strict court deadlines to adhere to.
Please complete the form on this page or email us at [email protected]
OFFICES AND GEOGRAPHIC AREAS SERVICED BY US
We have offices in London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Oxford (all by appointment only), Leicester and our administrative office is in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
All correspondence and post should be sent to our Administrative office in Market Harborough and we shall not be liable in the event that correspondence is sent elsewhere.
We provide legal services all over England and Wales.
Please contact us on 0800 567 7595 or by email at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can contact each of our offices on 020 3292 1306 (London); 0121 259 0005 (Birmingham); 01223 420252 (Cambridge); 01865 784098 (Oxford); 01858 414284 (Market Harborough); 0116 208 1495 (Leicester).